- The actor is a confidante of the director, that’s why he got the part.
- You are my close confidante and hope that you will never turn me down.
- He sounds so confident that I want to give this job to him.
- Be confident when you shake hands with the interviewer.
- I am confident about getting this job.
- You should not be so over-confident about your speaking skills.
- The confidential whisper of her tone indicated it was something very intense.
- These files are confidential and cannot be seen by anyone outside of the firm.
- Let us bring some confidentiality in our tone while talking about this matter.
- Can I trust you with this confidential information?
- I think you are my close confidant and I can share this confidential information with you.
- I can’t believe it was so easy to win her confidence and get these confidential documents from her!